Monday, November 14, 2011

Thanksgiving Day is Just Around The Corner

Happy Monday!
How was your weekend? Mine was sunshiney bright!  I got lots of rest and did a whole bunch of nuthin'! I so needed that! Of course I found some time to play in my craft room too!
Since Thanksgiving is just around the corner, I thought a little turkey card was just about right! 
Pin It I used my Nesties to create the turkey. Instead of just papers to create the look I brought out some fabric and my cork.  The tail feathers are card stock covered in the fabric for a bit of sturdiness.
I added a cute little sentiment from The Cutting Cafe'.  It's from the set called Thanksgiving Day. I just free handed the little tag it's printed on.
I used some glitter paper for the feet and beak.  After I cut all the pieces I just layered them up to form the little turkey girl.  I think she turned out kinda cute!
This turkey girl card was lots of fun to make.  I hope you will try one for yourself! Be sure to visit Regina over at The Cutting Cafe' for your sentiment!

Thanks for stopping by today. Please come again really soon, but until then...have a lovely day!  HUGS! :)

Pin It!

7 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

LOL! She is frickin' ADORABLE, DeeDee!!! LOVE her and how you made her! You're so creative! Fabulous card, my friend!
hugs!! S

Regina Easter said...

girlfriend...ditto datto to what mrs. sharon said...I LOVE THIS...

Carole Beath said...

ditto here too .... this is frickin' adorable. Ditto.
Carole

Janie said...

I heart this little cutie !!!! Love all the different items you used also !! Fantastic !!
HUGS,JANIE

Laura Davis said...

Awwww this is darling!
Hugs
Laura

DonnaMundinger said...

HeeHee! What a cutie! Love the texture of the cork and fabric. Too cute! xxD

PeggyLovesVintage said...

What a cutie! Love it!

My Cards